Sony VTC5a 18650
Get the best quality power to your vape device with the Sony VTC5a 18650 battery...
Official Sony US18650VTC5A 3.6V 2600mAh LiNiMnCoO2 battery
Sony VTC5A 18650 Features...
- Brand: Sony Energy
- Model: US18650VTC5A
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: NMC
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 25A Max Continuous, Rated by Sony as 35A Max
- Continuous with a temperature limit of 80C
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.1mm x 65mm
- Weight: 47.8g
Please use Battery sleeves or cases for transporting and storing these batteries. Never carry a naked battery in your bag or pocket, especially if it can come in contact with metal objects!
- -Do not charge over 4.2V!
- -Do not change polarity!
- -Do not heat the battery, or store under the influence of high temperatures!
- -Do not short circuit
- -Make sure they do not come in contact with water!
- - For longer storage periods should be stored below 45 ° C temperature.
- -Do not discharge below 3V.
What does Mooch say?
"The Sony VTC5A is a fantastic 25A 2500mAh battery. It runs at a higher voltage than the Aspire 1800mAh, VTC4/5, 25R, and HD2C and runs for almost as long as the VTC5. I want to do some more comparisons against other cells but this is probably one of the top three best 18650's."